Vedic Lifecare Hospital is a multidisciplinary hospital with a team of specialists in various fields of medicine.Our quest is to expand healthcare practices through our team of doctors and other medical practitioners by providing our esteemed patients affordable and impactful heathcare services at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Cashier
- Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist patient care coordinators with patient coordination;
- Manage up-to-date clinic income records by sending and receiving bank checks and documenting all relevant transactions
- Assist in the development and enforcement of stringent credit policies; routinely call patients who have not settled debts
- Handle all payments to clinic suppliers and accurately enter daily payment activities (credit, insurance, cash, check, payment for previous visit) into Insta software management system
- Receive EFTs for corporate/insurance payments
- Transfer income activities to QuickBooks system on a daily basis
- Create daily, weekly, and monthly reports from hospital’s financial data
Qualification & Experience
- Must be Degree or Diploma-qualified in Accounting, Economics or Banking & Finance or other Social Science. If Diploma-qualified, must be at HND level.
- Must possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a cashier or Accounts receivable officer in a hospital
- Strong math and computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment
- Experience in healthcare billing preferred
- Knowledge of QuickBooks financial software a plus
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must be courteous and empathetic
Attractive and competitive.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: The successful candidate should be ready to start work within two weeks of receipt of offer letter.