Ashoka is on the look for India’s best young changemakers who can co-lead a global movement. Are you up for the challenge?
- Under 20 years of age (born in 2000 or later)
- Founder/Co-founder of an initiative that has achieved positive impact in the community
- Interested in taking on a new role as a role-model, youth influencer and co-leader.
- Stage 1: Online nomination form and screening
- Stage 2: Interviews with top social entrepreneurs and young changemakers from Ashoka
- Stage 3: Selection Panel and in-person pitch to jury
Perks & Responsibilities:
- An international recognition of your ability to create positive change
- Become an integral part of a global community of like-minded teenage social innovators
- Attend Induction and Bootcamps with leading entrepreneurs – social and business
- Create personalised learning goals to grow as a leader and access Ashoka’s knowledge resources, mentors and events to achieve them
- Become a Peer ally, influence institutions, and build partnerships to create a culture of changemaking and problem-solving among the youth in the city/community/country.