- Job Title: Business Development Manager/Regional Manager – EAST
- Location: Anambra
- Employment Type: Full-time
Demyhealth Clinic and Genomic Medicine (DCGM) is a pioneering genomic medicine service provider in Nigeria in partnership with a UK-based ISO-certified bioscience laboratory.
We specialize in Invitro-diagnostics and offer over 5000 tests in Nigeria, including tests not currently offered by any other laboratory in Nigeria.
In addition, we service life science industries such as pharmaceutical, veterinary, food & beverage industries via our subsidiary company GTL.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager/Regional Manager to join our team.
The ideal candidate must have extensive experience in the medical device industry from a reputable brand or have worked with a known brand in the medical services industry/biotechnology industry with a proven track record.
As a Business Development Manager/Regional Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing commercial strategies that accelerate growth and achieve company goals and objectives.
You will conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities, and identify new commercial opportunities to promote and expand the company’s commercial activity, generating revenues and leading to sustainable growth.
You will also collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams such as PR, marketing, sales, procurement, customer service, etc. to build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
You will monitor the performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management, assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
- 4-6 years of experience in sales, with experience as a Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, or a similar position
- Proven track record of sales and a demonstrable rich customer base in the medical device industry or healthcare services industry, with current cordial relationships with key clients
- Proven verifiable experience in marketing and sales strategy and implementation in a new or existing team
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
Application Closing Date: 24th April 2023
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to h[email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applicants with relevant experience who satisfy the above requirements should apply.