At DeDa Hospital, we believe that everyone deserves access to high-quality healthcare. As a leading healthcare provider in Nigeria, we are dedicated to delivering exceptional healthcare services to women, children, and families. We are currently looking for a skilled and experienced Baker to join our team in Abuja.
As a Baker at DeDa Hospital, you will be responsible for ensuring that our cakes and pastries are baked to perfection and that our kitchen and baking equipment meet all sanitation regulations. You will also have the opportunity to experiment with different cake flavors and icings, creating visually appetizing desserts that our clients will love.
To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with the use of commercial mixing machines, ovens, and other large-scale baking equipment. You should also have a keen eye for detail, ensuring that all ingredients are fresh and of the highest quality.
- Bake cakes and pastries at the proper temperatures
- Ensure that kitchen and baking equipment adhere to sanitation regulations
- Experiment with various cake flavors and icings
- Check food ingredients for freshness, quality, and availability
- Familiarity with commercial mixing machines, ovens, and other large-scale baking equipment
- Assist in receiving and unloading merchandise to ensure quality protection, accuracy, and product rotation
- Decorate and merchandise pastries in an attractive, appealing, neat, and colorful manner in compliance with company guidelines
- Assist in training associates when assigned
- Proven experience as a Baker or Pastry Chef
- Excellent knowledge of baking techniques and ingredients
- Familiarity with commercial baking equipment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Good time-management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you are a skilled and experienced Baker who is passionate about creating visually stunning and delicious cakes and pastries, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. To apply, please send your CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. The application closing date is 20th May, 2023.