Vedic Lifecare Hospital is a multidisciplinary hospital with a team of specialists in various fields of medicine.Our quest is to expand healthcare practices through our team of doctors and other medical practitioners by providing our esteemed patients affordable and impactful heathcare services at all times.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Accounts Receivable & Payable Officer
- Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Updating and maintaining records of expenditures
- Sending out payments for company credit cards
- Responding to vendor invoices
- Ensuring that all payments are made in accordance with company policy
- Ensuring that all payments are sent on time
- Resolving payment discrepancies and disputes on behalf of the company
- Preparing and mailing invoices to customers
- Posting payments to customer accounts
- Organizing and filing deposit receipts as invoices are paid
- Preparing reports on delinquent accounts and customer payment profiles
- Reconciling cash receipts and deposits
- Analyzing financial records for accuracy
Qualification & Experience
- Must be Degree or Diploma-qualified in Accounting, Economics or Banking & Finance or other social science. If Diploma-qualified, must be at HND level.
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a cashier or Accounts receivable officer in a hospital
- Strong math and computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment
- Experience in healthcare billing preferred
- Knowledge of QuickBooks financial software a plus
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must be courteous and empathetic
Attractive and competitive.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: The successful candidate should be ready to start work within two weeks of receipt of offer letter.