Pyramids Diagnostics was established in 2005 as a private liability company in the heart of Port Harcourt, Nigeria. It was established with a mission to meet the critical desire to bridge the gap in the diagnostic arm of the health sector in our environment.
Increasingly, for lack of credible diagnostic apparatus and reliable laboratory investigative results in some health institutions, a missing link exist in the doctor’s ability to arrive at leading clinical diagnostics, consequently compromising therapeutic outcomes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Accountant
- Location: Lagos
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all accounting transaction
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, processing mails, answering phone calls etc
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Preparing of financial and statistical statements and reports in time
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Complete taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/ loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance Degree.
- Work experience as an accountant
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. Quick Books)
- Excellent Knowledge of Accounting regulations and procedures, including the general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Additional certificate (ICAN, CPA or CMA) is a plus
Application Closing Date
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter with CV and Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.