Tonia Pharmacy Limited is a well-established pharmaceutical company with a reputable presence in Abuja, Lagos, and Kano. We are currently seeking a highly motivated and competent individual to fill the role of an Account Clerk in our Abuja branch.
As an Account Clerk, you will be responsible for accurately recording financial transactions and producing various reports, including income statements and balance sheets. You will work with bookkeeping databases, spreadsheets, and software to ensure that all records are up-to-date and accurate.
- Recording financial transactions using appropriate software
- Receiving and recording vouchers, cash, and checks
- Producing a variety of reports, including income statements and balance sheets
- Checking for accuracy in reports, figures, and postings
- Reconciling and reporting any discrepancies found in the records
- An OND/HND/B.Sc Degree in Accounting or related field
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Excel and other accounting software
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The salary for this position is competitive, ranging from N60,000 to N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date:
- The application deadline is 10th April, 2023.
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected], using the Job Title as the subject of the email. For more information, please call: 08181087521.
Join our team of well-trained and highly motivated professionals in healthcare delivery, and help us achieve maximum customer satisfaction.